The market for South Africa IP video surveillance and VSaaS gained momentum during FIFA World Cup in 2010 during constructions made for the FIFA World Cup in 2010 and since thereafter it started gradually doing away with the analog surveillance systems.
Owing to the increasing security awareness consumer prefer network & cloud based surveillance to traditional systems which give them enhanced clarity, better analysis of surveillance data & improved functionalities and the market for the adoption of IP surveillance system is showing a tremendous growth.
One main constraint for the growth of the market is the lack of awareness among the customers especially home owners. System integrators can play a critical role to implement IP surveillance in the country as they are the main point where customers contact to avail surveillance solution.
The components of video surveillance and VSaaS market considered under the scope of the study consists of hardware, software and VSaaS. Hardware component registered largest revenue generating market in 2013 while cloud solutions component showed the lowest revenue.
The report also provides segmentation based on different end-use areas of video surveillance and VSaaS including business organizations ,retail , hospitality, residential, transportation, , industrial, and other sectors. Banking and financial sectors form the largest market in 2013, nonetheless, corporate and manufacturing sector is reported to be the fastest growing during the period 2013-2020.
The chief players operating in the South African IP video surveillance and VSaaS market are Axis communication AB ,Avigilon Corporation, D-Link Corporation, March Networks ,Genetec, Panasonic Corporation , Milestone Systems, Geovision Inc , Mobotix AG. and Arecont Vision
- This study provides an in-depth analysis of the South African IP surveillance and VSaaS market with current and future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets in the market
- Current and future developments are outlined in this report to determine the overall attractiveness and to single-out profitable trends for gaining a stronger foothold in the market
- This report also provides information regarding key drivers, restraints and opportunities with their impact analysis during for the forecast period
- Quantitative analysis of the current market and forecast through 2014–2020 are provided in this report to highlight the financial attractiveness of the market
- Porter’s five forces model and a SWOT analysis of the industry illustrates the potency of the buyers and suppliers participating in the market
- Value chain analysis in this report provides a clear understanding of the roles of stakeholders involved in the value chain