Image Sensor: 1/3" Color CMOS Sensor
Waterproof Grade: IP66
Night Vision: Support
4X Optical & 8X Digital Zoom
Display Resolution: 1.3 Megapixel 960P(1280*960 Resolution)
Mini Illumination: 0.5 Lux
Audio Input: 1 channel audio input
Audio Output: 1 channel audio output
Audio Compression: ADPCM
Image Compression: H.264
Image Frame Rate: 30fps (VGA),30fps (QVGA)
Light Frequency: 50Hz, 60Hz, Outdoor
Video Parameters: Brightness, Saturation, Contrast, Hue
Ethernet Interface: Build in 10/100Mbps,Auto MDI/MDIX , RJ-45
Supported Protocol: TCP/IP HTTP DNS DHCP PPPoE SMTP FTP SSL TFTP NTP ARP/RARP NFS RTSP RTP RTCP
Compress rate level: 128Kbps 4Mbps
Wireless Standard: IEEE 802.11b/g/n
Data Rate: 802.11b: 11Mbps (max.), 802.11g: 54Mbps (max.), 802.11n: 150Mbps (max.)
Wireless Security: WEP & WPA WPA2 Encryption
Pan/Tilt Angle: Horizontal: 355 & Vertical: 120
Infrared Light: 36 IR LEDs, Night visibility up to 18 meters
Alarm Input: 1 Channel on/off Input
Alarm Output: 1 Channel relay Output
Power Supply: DC 12V/2.0A (EU,US,AU adapter or other types optional)
Power Consumption: 7 Watts (Max.)
Operate Temper: 0~ 55;
Operating Humidity: 20%~ 85% non-condensing
Storage Temper: -10C ~ 60
Storage Humidity: 0% ~ 90% non-condensing
CPU: 2.0GHZ or above (suggested 3.0GHz)
Supported OS: Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
Browser: IE/Firefox/Safari/Google Chrome or other standard browsers
Inside TF Card slot & support TF Card (Max 64G)-(for upgrade version)
Warranty: 2 Years
IP Camera, Wi-Fi Antenna, Quick Setup Guide, Power Adapter, CD, Network Cable
1. 4X HD Professionally Optical Zoom, 1280 x 960p display resolution, IP66 waterproof, PTZ outdoor IP network camera , supports Wireless Connection and Wired Cable Connection, Night Vision Function, Motion Detection and Email Alarm function.
2. Day and Night Functionality with Built-in IR Illuminators: When low-light conditions are detected, the built-in IR illuminators are automatically switched on to provide additional infrared light that help deliver clear night-time image. The night vision IR light range is up to 8 meters during night time. During the daytime, the range is larger 20+ meters.
3. Audio Jacks for External Microphone & Speaker(in this way, you can speak and hear the voice on the cell phone via App, and visitors can also speak and hear your voice via the external microphones & speakers, and you can call it "Two-way Audio Speaker" function).
4. Remote viewing & recording over the local network or the internet through a PC or mobile device (including iPhone, iPad, Android Cell Phone or Tablet PCs); Compatible with free iOS and Android App which can be free to downloaded and installed on your IOS or Android device easily.
5. ONVIF Support: ONVIF support makes the camera interoperable with all sorts of ONVIF-conformant IP security products, such as ONVIF-conformant recording system. ONVIF support also means users can use equipment from different manufactures to build a surveillance system that best meets their needs and preferences.